Re: [squid-users] access log request size x google drive

From: Fernando Lozano <fernando_at_lozano.eti.br>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 23:09:17 -0300

Hi,
> Is that out to the client?
> or out to the server?
> or both (when "out" means servicing clients over the same NIC)?
>> Both, only one NIC.
> Then you are not able to distinguish outbound to client and outboud to
> server.
That's right.

> You would be better off using %st for logging the sizes. That
> accumulates the total for each transaction and more correctly matches
> the NIC RX+TX total throughput.

Nice idea.

But doesn't solve my problem of not having the upload (from squid to
internet) to google on the access logs. :-(

I'll check if measuring from "squidclient mgr:usage", which separates
server from client, provides values consistent with my google drive tests.

[]s, Fernando Lozano