Re: [squid-users] Host header forgery policy

From: Edwin Marqe <edwinmarqe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:23:13 +0100

Hi Eliezer,

I understand that, but this is pretty much the point of my e-mail. In
my company we don't work with servers installed physically here,
instead, we rent servers to a company. We use 2 nameservers for our
clients, and the IT company uses others and additionally they don't
allow to change them and they're restricted to their net... So I don't
know what else can I do.

We don't have a specific configuration for the google.com DNS entry,
so I don't really know why Squid says it's pointing to a local
address. The address appearing in the log is the local address of the
client making the request. There's no other redirection nor complex
iptables rules for this. Any idea?

Thanks