Re: [squid-users] Re: Three questions about Squid configuration

From: Nicolás <nicolas_at_devels.es>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 22:23:05 +0100

Thanks! That would indeed cover the first issue :-) I initially used
redirect because somewhere I read that it's not a good idea forwarding
the traffic directly to the port where squid listens and it should be
pointed to another port instead and then redirected. However, working as
this, it would be enough to set a firewall policy to permit just the
client range of IPs. Let's see whether I can solve the second issue too...

Regards!