Re: [squid-users] Re: Three questions about Squid configuration

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 01:06:54 +0300

Will be is one thing...
In any case just run the script I gave you to get the basic information
from the OS it is good enough for IP address etc..

The rule I gave you should be on the OUTPUT as iptables claims.
I am yet not sure about the network structure and there for not sure
about the issue.
Do not try to intercept port 8080 for google because it wont work and
the response is good for that

Eliezer