Re: [squid-users] squid: Memory utilization higher than expected since moving from 3.3 to 3.4 and Vary: working

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 21:22:48 +0300

Hey Martin,

It will be very simple to reproduce on a non production environment
using couple scenarios I can prepare and about 30k requests.
The web server required for that contains less then 200MB of storage and
The script I can write in ruby.
If you want to try it with multiple IP addresses (I assume it's not
needed) I can write a TPROXY based script that will give the same result.

Eliezer