[squid-users] Bandwith limit after reaching accumlated CAP

From: sebapiovano <spiovano_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Correct me if I wrong but I understand DELAY POOL is used to set bandwith
limit when a current trafic is bigger than the parameter configured in the
DELAY PARAMETER command.

For instance if I'm downloading a 1MB file and the delay parameter is set to
10 KB, then the bandwith will be limited at that speed only until I finish
with the download and then it will be reestablished the defult bandwith.

What I need is to set a bandwith limit not only applied to a file but to all
after reaching an accumulate threshold.

I.e. I want to have 1MB of bandwith for all kind of traffic, and when I
reach an trheshold of 1GB then limit the bandwith to 256K. This is similar
to the Data Services offered by the mobile celular companies in their data
plans.

Is there any way to configure squid in that way? or is there any plug in I
can use for?

Thanks in advance.