[squid-users] Announce: ETPLC projet check Treats on Squid logs.

From: rmkml <rmkml_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 21:21:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I am pround to announce my project named ETPLC

(Emerging Threats proxy logs checker)

for checking with Emerging Threat Open source signature* on Web/Proxy Logs+!

go to http://etplc.org for checking and downloading...

Actually 8836 sigs (~daily update).

Three scripts are available: Perl v5 native, Python v2 and Python v3.

Enhance your default logs by adding HTTP User-Agent and HTTP Referer and HTTP Cookie like this:
  http://etplc.org/squid.html

Any comments/ideas/suggestions/volunteers/flames are welcome!

Regards
@Rmkml

http://etplc.org
https://sourceforge.net/projects/etplc