[squid-users] RE: Centos 6.5 , Squid 3.4.3-1.el6.i386 Transparent HTTPS , SSL_BUMP , HTTPS part not working

From: markxus <mtaramonal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 15:08:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Robert,
First I follow the firsts steps for replicate your scenery, for next to do
the "solved" steps, all its ok and fixed with initial error with
certificates, but after was fix it, and any errors showed, but after restart
squid after all configurations (with "OK" at START message) , the squid
status says: "squid dead but pid file exists" and the proxy do not filter
anything, neither http or https (squid is not working) and I not know to do.
Please any reason for that? what mean that?.
Regards.