[squid-users] Re: Configuring WCCPv2, Mask Assignment

From: Squid user <squiduser2014_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 13:59:30 +0200

Hi.

Could you provide any help on the below?

Basically, what I need is to know whether Squid has a directive to be
used when Mask assignment is used, allowing to send to the WCCP client
what is the mask that should be used.
I have seen none, so far.
It is possible to set the assignment to Mask, but if Squid cannot tell
the WCCP client which mask should be used, then mask assignment will not
work.

Thanks a lot.