RE: [squid-users] https url filter issue

From: Sucheta Joshi <sucheta.joshi_at_ripplehire.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 11:50:25 +0530

Hi,

We are using facebook share api in our application for which user need to
login using main site. Following URL if I need to allow and not have full
access for facebook for user then how to do it?

https://www.facebook.com/dialog/oauth?client_id=206510072861784&response_typ
e=code&redirect_uri=http://app.ripplehire.com/ripplehire/connect/facebook&sc
ope=publish_stream

I don't have option for dstdom_regex here as it is the main site.

I am able to do filter in other proxyies using keyword like my client id
"206510072861784" So it will allow only my API call and not whole site.

How to do this in Squid?

Thanks & Regards,
Sucheta Joshi
Technical Lead | RippleHire
+ 91 9960618324   | sucheta.joshi_at_ripplehire.com