[squid-users] Re: Block https in Firefox does not work, IE and Chrome ok

From: George Farcas <george.farcas_at_delonghigroup.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:32:21 +0300

Never mind, I have solved the problem, SSL traffic was not routet
trough proxy in mozilla settings

--
George Farcas
Network and Systems Administrator
IT
De'Longhi Romania - Leonardo da Vinci nr. 1 - 407352 Jucu Herghelie - Romania
Work: +40 364 137324     Mobil: +40 756 020003
Fax: +40 364 137301
george.farcas_at_delonghigroup.com
http://www.delonghigroup.com
This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential information. If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the
author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, print or rely on the contents of
this e-mail and should immediately and permanently delete it.
____________
De'Longhi Romania is a company registered with registered number. The
registered office of De'Longhi Romania is Leonardo da Vinci nr. 1 -
407352 Jucu Herghelie - Romania. We believe, but do not warrant, that
this e-mail, including any attachments, is virus, corruption, and
tampering free and we do not accept liability for any such virus,
corruption and tampering or the consequences thereof. We have taken
steps to ensure that this message (and any attachments or hyperlinks
contained within it) are free from computer viruses and the like.
However, in accordance with good computing practice you are
responsible for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening
it.
Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print