Re: [squid-users] find the cached pages by squid?

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 16:56:59 +0200

Hello Mark,
  access.log contains the list of URLs requested by any client to the
cache (if enabled, of course).
If you wish, you can then verify whether they have been cached (and
whether the cached entry is still considered valid) by requesting them
(or at least their headers via the HEAD http verb) with the
Cache-Control: only-if-cached HTTP header - you can do that with any
command-line HTTP client such as curl or wget.

--
    Francesco