Re: [squid-users] Log Daemon (queue is too large)

From: Warren Baker <warren_at_decoy.co.za>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:54:15 +0200

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:

> Are you using the default Squid daemon or a custom one?

Its the default Squid daemon.

> Can you reproduce this problem with the current 3.4 stable release?

I have not tried just yet - its the first time I have come across this
error. Searching the archives and Google turned up nothing. So I
figured let me ask.

> Are you able to identify what the daemon helper is doing when it is
> loosing log lines?

Unfortunately I did not think to see what the logfile-daemon was doing
at the time and simply reconfigured squid. The next time it happens
I'll be sure to do that.

Thanks Amos.

--
.warren