Re: [squid-users] Re: server failover/backup

From: Mike <mcsnv96_at_afo.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:48:34 -0500

On 8/18/2014 4:27 PM, nuhll wrote:
> Question: why u spam my thread?
>

> --

This is an email list. I created a new email to
squid-users_at_squid-cache.org for assistance from anyone that uses the
email list. I was told some time ago that Nabble is not recommended
since it does not always place them in a proper layout according to the
email user list, so to use it via email, not the website.