Re: [squid-users] CDN / JS 503 Service Unavailable

From: Paul Regan <me_at_paulregan.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:16:29 +0100

Hello

Yes we tried disabling ufdbguard. I first suspected it was doing
something with proxy tunnels but it made no difference.

The dev has moved the .js file to another site so theres no pressure.
I'll look at spinning up a basic squid and work through the config,
see if i can identify whats or where the issue is.

Thanks for your help