RE: [squid-users] https://weather.yahoo.com redirect loop

From: Lawrence Pingree <geekguy_at_geek-guy.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:08:07 -0700

Personally I have found that the latest generation of Next Generation Firewalls have been doing blocking when they detect a via with a squid header, so I did the same and that way no-one can detect my cache. The key thing you need to make sure is that NAT and redirection doesn't go into a loop so that the cache isn't receiving the packets twice and trying to re-process the requests.