[squid-users] Nudity Images Filter for Squid

From: Stakres <vdoctor_at_neuf.fr>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:08:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

We just released a new free tool for Squid: Nudity Images Filter for Squid
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/nudityimagesfilterforsquid/>

You can specify the MaxResol and the MaxScore for the block.
All details are in the readme.txt
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/nudityimagesfilterforsquid/files/readme.txt/download>

Important:
- We provide the API for free, we can not warranty it'll work with your
Squid installation, that's why you must test on a separated Squid before
going to production.
- We do not compile statistics based on your requests and we do not share
data with Marketing teams or external companies, we also do not use your
data for our internal needs.
- If you are interested for a local implementation of our API in your
network, just drop us an email at support_at_unveiltech.com

Your feadbacks are welcome...

Bye Fred