RE: [squid-users] Nudity Images Filter for Squid

From: Vdoctor <vdoctor_at_neuf.fr>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 14:27:12 +0200

Hi Visolve,

Sure, you could do it with DansGuardian, personaly I prefer and advise
UfdbGuard that is - from my point of view - much more powerful in term of
possibilities than DansGuardian, that's is my opionion only, people are free
to use what they need...

Did you try our API ? maybe you could find new opportinities with :o)

Bye Fred