[squid-users] Re: source address ip spoofing

From: Julian <icorduneanu_at_nwtel.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 10:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Amos,

You're right.
That was the reason of my question here.
I thought maybe there is a way to do it and I don't see it.

The drive behind this question is related to the illegal activities that
some users can perform behind the proxy coverage. We wanted to avoid storage
of access logs but keep the network design we use now.

Thank you for all the details and the help,
Julian