[squid-users] Forward Proxy Mode HTTPS Connect with invalid server certificate

From: Eduard Deffner <deffner_at_sjm-online.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:55:46 +0200

Dear Team!

My problem is about using squid in the forward proxy mode.
Squid Version 3.3.8 under openSUSE 13.1 in conjunction with squidguard
The general function everythings works well.
But if any client in our LAN try to connect to a https-Site that have a
invalid server certificate (the URL of the cert is other than the URL of
the site) the proxy refuse the connection. If the cert is valid
everything is OK.

That is the reason and how should I configure squid to use invalide
certs, because we must us it for our webmail-server, which is on a
server-farm, which have other certs than our website.

Thanks
E. Deffner