[squid-users] Request Hit ratio

From: Zebbe . <zeb75@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 04:04:53 -0800

I have a problem with MRTG and squid. I am watching
Request hit ratio, Incoming Traffic ratio, CacheICPpktsRecv and some other targets, but the graph for Request Hit Ratio becomes broken. I have attached my mrtg.conf if someone is willing to help me. I can't figure it out.
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.

WorkDir: /var/mrtg/
LoadMIBs: /usr/share/snmp/mibs/SQUID-MIB.txt
Options[^]: growright
WithPeak[_]: wmy

Target[proxy-hit]: cacheHttpHits&cacheClientHttpRequests:public@localhost:3401
PageTop[proxy-hit]: <H2>Request hit ratio</H2>
Title[proxy-hit]: Request hit ratio
AbsMax[proxy-hit]: 300
MaxBytes[proxy-hit]: 150
LegendI[proxy-hit]: HTTP hits
LegendO[proxy-hit]: HTTP requests
Legend1[proxy-hit]: HTTP hits
Legend2[proxy-hit]: HTTP requests
YLegend[proxy-hit]: requests / s
ShortLegend[proxy-hit]: req/s
Options[proxy-hit]: dorelpercent

Target[proxy-inhitkbinout]: cacheServerInKb&cacheHttpOutKb:public@localhost:3401
PageTop[proxy-inhitkbinout]: <H2>Incoming Traffic ratio</H2> <P>Amount of forwarded Internet traffic, not including TCP overhead</P>
Title[proxy-inhitkbinout]: Incoming Traffic ratio
AbsMax[proxy-inhitkbinout]: 10000
MaxBytes[proxy-inhitkbinout]: 1500
LegendI[proxy-inhitkbinout]: Internet
LegendO[proxy-inhitkbinout]: Browsers
Legend1[proxy-inhitkbinout]: Internet
Legend2[proxy-inhitkbinout]: Browsers
YLegend[proxy-inhitkbinout]: Incoming Traffic
kilo[proxy-inhitkbinout]: 1024
ShortLegend[proxy-inhitkbinout]: bit/s
KMG[proxy-inhitkbinout]: k,M,G,T
Options[proxy-inhitkbinout]: bits

Target[cacheICPpktsRecv]: cacheIcpPktsRecv&cacheIcpPktsRecv:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheICPpktsRecv]: CacheICPpktsRecv
PageTop[cacheICPpktsRecv]: <H2>CacheICPpktsRecv</H2>
AbsMax[cacheICPpktsRecv]: 10000
MaxBytes[cacheICPpktsRecv]: 1000
YLegend[cacheICPpktsRecv]: Packets per second
LegendI[cacheICPpktsRecv]: cacheICPpktsRecv
LegendO[cacheICPpktsRecv]:
Legend1[cacheICPpktsRecv]: cacheICPpktsRecv
Legend2[cacheICPpktsRecv]:
ShortLegend[cacheICPpktsRecv]: pks/s

Target[proxy-outhitkbinout]: cacheServerOutKb&cacheHttpInKb:public@localhost:3401
PageTop[proxy-outhitkbinout]: <H2>Outgoing Traffic ratio</H2> <P>Amount of forwarded Internet traffic, not including TCP overhead</P>
Title[proxy-outhitkbinout]: Outgoing Traffic ratio
MaxBytes[proxy-outhitkbinout]: 500
LegendI[proxy-outhitkbinout]: Internet
LegendO[proxy-outhitkbinout]: Browsers
Legend1[proxy-outhitkbinout]: Internet
Legend2[proxy-outhitkbinout]: Browsers
YLegend[proxy-outhitkbinout]: Outgoing Traffic
kilo[proxy-outhitkbinout]: 1024
ShortLegend[proxy-outhitkbinout]: bit/s
KMG[proxy-outhitkbinout]: k,M,G,T
Options[proxy-outhitkbinout]: bits

Target[cacheServerErrors]: cacheServerErrors&cacheServerErrors:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheServerErrors]: CacheServerErrors (internal)
PageTop[cacheServerErrors]: <H2>CacheServerErrors</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheServerErrors]: 100000
YLegend[cacheServerErrors]: Errors per hour
LegendI[cacheServerErrors]: cacheServerErrors
LegendO[cacheServerErrors]:
Legend1[cacheServerErrors]: cacheServerErrors
Legend2[cacheServerErrors]:
Options[cacheServerErrors]: perhour

Target[cacheHttpErrors]: cacheHttpErrors&cacheHttpErrors:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheHttpErrors]: CacheHttpErrors (internal)
PageTop[cacheHttpErrors]: <H2>CacheHttpErrors</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheHttpErrors]: 100000
YLegend[cacheHttpErrors]: Errors per hour
LegendI[cacheHttpErrors]: cacheHttpErrors
LegendO[cacheHttpErrors]:
Legend1[cacheHttpErrors]: cacheHttpErrors
Legend2[cacheHttpErrors]:
Options[cacheHttpErrors]: perhour

Target[cacheICPpktsSent]: cacheIcpPktsSent&cacheIcpPktsSent:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheICPpktsSent]: CacheICPpktsSent (internal)
PageTop[cacheICPpktsSent]: <H2>CacheICPpktsSent</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheICPpktsSent]: 10000000
YLegend[cacheICPpktsSent]: Packets per second
LegendI[cacheICPpktsSent]: cacheICPpktsSent
LegendO[cacheICPpktsSent]:
Legend1[cacheICPpktsSent]: cacheICPpktsSent
Legend2[cacheICPpktsSent]:
ShortLegend[cacheICPpktsSent]: pks/s

Target[cacheICPkbSent]: cacheIcpKbSent&cacheIcpKbSent:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheICPkbSent]: CacheICPkbSent (internal)
PageTop[cacheICPkbSent]: <H2>CacheICPkbSent</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheICPkbSent]: 1000000
YLegend[cacheICPkbSent]: ICP traffic
LegendI[cacheICPkbSent]: cacheICPkbSent
LegendO[cacheICPkbSent]:
Legend1[cacheICPkbSent]: cacheICPkbSent
Legend2[cacheICPkbSent]:
ShortLegend[cacheICPkbSent]: bit/s
KMG[cacheICPkbSent]: k,M,G,T
Options[cacheICPkbSent]: bits

Target[cacheICPkbRecv]: cacheIcpKbRecv&cacheIcpKbRecv:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheICPkbRecv]: CacheICPkbRecv (internal)
PageTop[cacheICPkbRecv]: <H2>CacheICPkbRecv</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheICPkbRecv]: 1000000
YLegend[cacheICPkbRecv]: ICP traffic
LegendI[cacheICPkbRecv]: cacheICPkbRecv
LegendO[cacheICPkbRecv]:
Legend1[cacheICPkbRecv]: cacheICPkbRecv
Legend2[cacheICPkbRecv]:
ShortLegend[cacheICPkbRecv]: B/s
KMG[cacheICPkbRecv]: k,M,G,T
Options[cacheICPkbRecv]: bits

Target[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: cacheCurrentSwapSize&cacheCurrentSwapSize:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: CacheCurrentSwapSize (internal)
PageTop[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: <H2>Cache Size</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: 27000000
YLegend[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: Cache Size
LegendI[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: Cache Size
LegendO[cacheCurrentSwapSize]:
Legend1[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: Cache Size
Legend2[cacheCurrentSwapSize]:
KMG[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: k,M,G,T
ShortLegend[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: byte
Options[cacheCurrentSwapSize]: gauge

Target[cacheNumObjCount]: cacheNumObjCount&cacheNumObjCount:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheNumObjCount]: CacheNumObjCount
PageTop[cacheNumObjCount]: <H2>CacheNumObjCount</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheNumObjCount]: 2000000
YLegend[cacheNumObjCount]: Cache Objects
LegendI[cacheNumObjCount]: Objects
LegendO[cacheNumObjCount]:
Legend1[cacheNumObjCount]: Objects
Legend2[cacheNumObjCount]:
#KMG[cacheNumObjCount]: k,M,G,T
ShortLegend[cacheNumObjCount]: objs
Options[cacheNumObjCount]: gauge

Target[cacheCpuUsage]: cacheCpuTime&cacheCpuTime:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheCpuUsage]: Cache CPU Usage
PageTop[cacheCpuUsage]: <H2>CPU Usage</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheCpuUsage]: 3600
YLegend[cacheCpuUsage]: CPU Usage s/hour
LegendI[cacheCpuUsage]: CPU
LegendO[cacheCpuUsage]:
Legend1[cacheCpuUsage]: CPU
Legend2[cacheCpuUsage]:
Options[cacheCpuUsage]: perhour

Target[cacheMemUsage]: cacheMemUsage&cacheMemUsage:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheMemUsage]: Cache Memory Usage
PageTop[cacheMemUsage]: <H2>Memory Usage</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheMemUsage]: 420000
YLegend[cacheMemUsage]: Memory Usage
LegendI[cacheMemUsage]: Memory
LegendO[cacheMemUsage]:
Legend1[cacheMemUsage]: Memory
Legend2[cacheMemUsage]:
Options[cacheMemUsage]: gauge

Target[cacheSysPageFaults]: cacheSysPageFaults&cacheSysPageFaults:public@localhost:3401
Title[cacheSysPageFaults]: CacheSysPageFaults (internal)
PageTop[cacheSysPageFaults]: <H2>CacheSysPageFaults</H2>
MaxBytes[cacheSysPageFaults]: 100000
YLegend[cacheSysPageFaults]: Page Faults
LegendI[cacheSysPageFaults]: Page Faults
LegendO[cacheSysPageFaults]:
Legend1[cacheSysPageFaults]: Page Faults
Legend2[cacheSysPageFaults]:
ShortLegend[cacheSysPageFaults]: pgs