[squid-users] Re: Squid delay pools using DS/Precedence field to limit BW

From: Pedro Ribeiro <pribeiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:29:50 -0000

That's an interesting acl to do ... probably also applicable to our network,
at this moment i don't know any easy way to do it, i'll try to create that
acl in a less busy day ...

Best Regards.

PS: Thanks for the mention of the patches i'v made for Linux it's the best
reward to know that my work is also usefull to someone!

  Pedro Ribeiro
  Online: http://www.isel.ipl.pt/~pribeiro/
  IRC(PTnet) Nick: PAntMaR
  e-Mail: Spamm: trap@net.ipl.pt
               Personal: pribeiro@net.ipl.pt
               IPLNet/ISELNet Admin: helpdesk@net.ipl.pt
  PGP Key Available in keyservers.
  PGPFP: 6430 6CA7 7642 36D6 718B A884 FDF0 E8F1 30EA 1D19