Re: [squid-users] No Median Service Times

From: Klavs Klavsen <ktk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:41:49 +0100

Hi Michael,

You could do well, if you searched the mail-archives - as I for one has
asked this before :-)

searchable archives.. search on your subject..

I found out, I had compiled my squid with --enable-time-hack .. don't do
that. without that option - I got my service times :-)

-------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------
Klavs Klavsen, IT-coordinator and Systems Administrator at
Metropol Online - http://www.metropol.dk
Tlf. 33752700, Fax 33752720, Email ktk@metropol.dk

Private- Email klavs@klavsen.net - http://www.vsen.dk

--------------------[ I believe that... ]-----------------------
It is a myth that people resist change. People resist what other
people make them do, not what they themselves choose to do...
That's why companies that innovate successfully year after year
seek their peopl's ideas, let them initiate new projects and
encourage more experiments. -- Rosabeth Moss Kanter

Hi all,
I couldn't find any hint regarding to this item in the squid
mailinglist. I hope you can help me. Why does the cachemgr. not show the
median service times?

Median Service Times (seconds) 5 min 60 min:
HTTP Requests (All): 0.00000 0.00000
Cache Misses: 0.00000 0.00000
Cache Hits: 0.00000 0.00000
Near Hits: 0.00000 0.00000
Not-Modified Replies: 0.00000 0.00000
DNS Lookups: 0.00000 0.00000
ICP Queries: 0.00000 0.00000

Any hint is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Michael