[squid-users] squid + radius

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:54:47 +0530

Hi Friends,

I have certain queries regarding 'squid " & 'Radius" combination

1. is it possible to account per user connectivity using radius with squid ?
2. What if a user open's new window ...means will squid ask for authentication on every internet explorer window, on the same computer
3. if any one is using such configuration.
4 where can I get configuration help for radius with squid.

is is practically possible to log uses time per client machine with the help of squid , or any other idea regarding that. Basically I am looking for per IP accounting solution.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,

Amit Gupta
Network Administrator,