Re: hello,

From: Mark Visser <mark@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 20:23:41 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> hello
> how may I find detailed information about snmp commands used
> in squid.conf file?
> thanks

Hi,

Have a look at http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-18.html

Overthere you'll find what you need to configure in your squid.conf.
Read also the comments around the snmp variables in the config.

That's all the detail there is at the moment. Not so much magic.
For more info about snmp, and it's basic values you can read the manpages
of snmp (see link on the webpage), or the RFC's on SNMP: RFC 1065, RFC
1066, RFC 1067, ISO IS 8824(ASN.1)

If I misunderstood your question, please clarify it a bit.

Mark

Warning: You can get rid of all the bugs by disabling them from the main menu.