Release Of Generic Proxy MIB

From: Glenn Chisholm <glenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 16:58:50 -0600 (MDT)

I have placed a generic proxy MIB on the cache-snmp web site:

        http://www.ircache.net/Cache/cache-snmp/

It is the first revision of a generic MIB for use with proxy/caching
servers.

It has, I believe no squid specific objects and should be flexible enough
to be used by all proxy/cache servers. It is however a first revision, so
I expect that people will request a number of changes and improvements.

Please review it and direct any questions/comments to me.

There will be a new revision of the squid MIB, without the proxy objects
released in the next two weeks.

These two MIB's will be deployed and tested in squid over the next few
weeks/months.

glenn