Re: storage of cached objects.

From: Michael Ngo <mngo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 14:40:30 +1000 (EST)

  Hi All,

  Just a simple question: does anyone know how Squid stores the objects
it caches? What kind of algorithm/ method does it use?

  For simulation purposes, I need a set of objects Squid has cached and a
list (log file) referencing these objects to be transferred from one
machine to another. What log files should I be looking at for this kind
of information?

  Any sort of suggestion or help would greatly be appreciated. Sorry to
all those who received this message twice!

  Cheers,

  Michael.

Michael NGO,
The University Of Melbourne,