cacheCurrentLRUExpiration.0

From: Shawn Barnhart <swb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:08:10 -0500

Is it possible to either report cacheCurrentLRUExpiration.0 as a plain
gauge value instead of a timeticks value? Or, failing that, is there a
way to get mrtg to graph the "seconds" portion of this value?

I'd like to graph this value, but mrtg doesn't seem to be able to graph
this type of a value and I can't get squid to report it as something
other than a time value. I tried editing the MIB but apparently that's
inadequate.

-Shawn