Re: weekly meeting on Moo

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 11:21:18 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

First of all I tried the Moo and took some time to figure out how to
enter. I really haven't explored the MOO/MUD/MUSE environment unlike
my university colleagues who burn their hours on it. ;)

We're GMT+8 and the rest of East Asia including Japan isn't far off.
I'm available from 9 AM to 12 midnight local time, so according to our
diagram, I'm OK for:

Duane Wessels wrote:
> Well perhaps everyone who would like to participate should just send me
> the range of times (GMT) when they would be available. So far I have:
>
> 0 1 2
> GMT 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3
> Duane XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
> Henrik XXXXXXXXXXXX

  Migs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the other hand, the 17:00 GMT onward sked would fine by me if
it's agreed upon; at 1 AM, the international links from here
are fast!

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>              |  pgp key id: 0x43F0D011
iphil communications, makati city, philippines  |  <http://www.iphil.net>