Help with creating requests/freeing memory

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 21:38:25 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

I thought that I was finished with my push code since it no longer
crashed as spectacularly :) but then I find that it has a humongous
memory leak! Thus I'm wondering what I did wrong.

When comparing my code with icpProcessMiss which I'm trying to
follow, I find that I don't call storeClientListAdd. Is this
needed for freeing the memory later on?

I didn't put the current state of the code up on my web page since
it's still broken, though if anyone thinks it'll be useful there I
could roll out another diff.

Thanks,

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>              |  pgp key id: 0x43F0D011