Re: Hmmmm.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 19:26:30 -0800 (PST)

It'd probably be possible to use the inode hack for news servers on linux
to improve squid as well. The hack where it provides a mechanism to get
an inode directory without a filename. Then squid needs to keep track of
the inode in its (presumably) more efficient method than the fs.

See <http://www.ecsnet.com/html/20-p0083.html>.

Dean