Re: Magic Markers and MD5

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet-list-squid-dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 21:19:33 -0700 (PDT)

I missed the beginning of this... but have you looked at HTTP/1.1
chunking? It is specifically intended to send something safely for
which the content-length isn't known initially.

Oh damn, Apache 1.2 only uses chunked encoding when the client issues
a 1.1 request... I wonder if I can convince the other developers to
"extend" http/1.0 such that if the client sends "Accept-encoding: chunked"
then it will use 1.1-style chunking. chunking is a MUST in 1.1.

Dean