Re: Squid port to Windows NT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 00:45:18 +0100

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Jeroen Ruigrok wrote:

> Here's where I come in =3D)

Welcome!

> I joined the Squid lists because I am going to try to port Squid
> to NT... The Cygnus GnuWin32 SDK is in beta 19 state and appears
> to be able to port alot of programs...

Yes. Let's see how far it gets with Squid ;-).

> Ah well, I'm going to try it... I have some people to fall back on...

Feel free to ask anything about Squid on squid-dev at any time. I'll
promise to try to answer any questions within a day or two.

> Any points of interest I might want to look into?

First try using cygwin, then if possible Squid should be ported to use
native WinSock and Async-IO instead of cygwin.

---
Henrik Nordstr=F6m
Sparetime Squid Hacker
--MimeMultipartBoundary--