Squid as a simulator

From: Yee Man Chan <ymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:59:43 -0500 (EST)

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Are there anyone out there modified Squid to read a WWW server log
file and then generate the access.log store.log, etc without really doing
an disk I/O, HTTP request, etc? (kind of like a simulator)

Another unrelated question:
It seems to me that when Squid remove objs, it does not sort the removable
objs in order that puts an obj of oldest timestamp come out first. It just
picks any buckets in the hash and then removes all the removable stuff in
the buckets. Is this true?

Thanks for your time.
Yee Man Chan

--MimeMultipartBoundary--