A question

From: Yee Man Chan <ymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:19:01 -0500 (EST)

--MimeMultipartBoundary

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> > 3. How to make a request becomes a TCP_HIT?
>
> What do you want to do? When should it be a HIT?

I just want to know how to determine a HIT by looking at which flags in a
request (ie request->flags) is set or not set.

A question:
Are there any functions other than storeMaintainSwapSpace doing
object purge? Which function is being called when the cache is over the
lower_water_mark?

ymc

--MimeMultipartBoundary--