1.2.20 beta Memory Leaks

From: Chris Wedgwood <chris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 14:50:37 +1200

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Without wishing to flog a dead horse...

I get a 60MB process after a week of running with cache_mem set to 16MB.
This is on a linux 2 glibc 2.0.6 system.

Now, this process does keep growing in a seemingly unbounded way, the
machine only has 48MB of ram in it to it starts eating swap. The cache
performance doesn't seem to be adversely affected which might be expected if
memory was leaking from the pools so I suspect its either a libc bug or some
other library.

Is anyone else running a similar configuration to this?

-Chris

--MimeMultipartBoundary--