Re: 1.2.20 beta Memory Leaks

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 21:35:53 -0600 (MDT)

--MimeMultipartBoundary

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Chris Wedgwood wrote:

> Without wishing to flog a dead horse...
> I get a 60MB process after a week of running with cache_mem set to 16MB.
> This is on a linux 2 glibc 2.0.6 system.
> Now, this process does keep growing in a seemingly unbounded way ...

What does "memory utilization" page of the cache manager say? Any pools that
grow constantly (e.g., have "high (hrs)" close to zero after a long run)? I
think you posted about this problem before and said that you hup the Squid
process very often. Is it still the case? Without extra info, it is very hard
to give any constructive advice/feedback..

Dead Horse.

--MimeMultipartBoundary--