Re: Dead Horse

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 20:23:49 -0600 (MDT)

--MimeMultipartBoundary

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Chris Wedgwood wrote:

> Attached is the output of the memory pools stuff (sorry its html, my version
> of lynx doesn't do tables) and the output of memory utilization:

Sorry for a delay, I was away from my e-mail. Your memory pools look OK.
Nothing suspicious, provided the system was under load at the time you took
that snapshot.

> Oh, to further confuse this and make me think this might be a libc problem,
> another cache under test, only this time running with a different libc
> doesn't appear to be growing abnormally (yet).

Hm.. Well, this would be the easiest answer for Squid :) Let us know if the
problem re-appears with the other libc.

Alex.

--MimeMultipartBoundary--