Re: Dead Horse

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 21:06:01 +1000

--MimeMultipartBoundary

libc5 _does_ leak. Back when I worked for OM, one of my engineers came
up grumbling with a memory-leak exploit for libc5, and proved it to me.
Don't know if I still have the thing (what with all the on-premises code
being not-my-property(tm)) but I'll see.

I'm told early libc6 leaked as well. Don't know about more recent
versions.

--
--MimeMultipartBoundary--