Re: Netscape V3.0.x has persistent connection troubles with Squid 1.2

From: Stewart Forster <slf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 02:51:50 +1000

Hi Alex,

        The patch I sent simply ignores the Keep-Alive request directive
coming from a Netscape 3 client, but allows persistant connections between
all other kinds of caches/proxies/browsers. ie. it fixes just the target
bug. I'll check out b21 but realize that the patch that I sent has no
effect on persistent connections except as necessary to stop Netscape 3
from harming itself.

        Cheers,

                Stew.
.