Re: b21 and binary headers

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 05:28:41 +1000

--MimeMultipartBoundary

S'cool. Code (even partial code) is better than proposals, in a lot of
cases. Guess I don't have to sell anyone on the idea :)

I'll take the time and put it into the other half of the
replaceable-error-content stuff (I see it made it in to beta21, although
the comment got a little mangled)

--
--MimeMultipartBoundary--