comm_*_incoming changes

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:40:02 -0600

How does this sound for a compromise:

# TAG: incoming_min_rate
# TAG: incoming_max_rate
# These specify how often the "incoming" sockets should be
# checked, compared with established connections. Note, the
# "incoming" sockets are where we accept new HTTP connections and
# where we process ICP queries.
#
# If there was just activity on an incoming socket, then we will
# check the incoming sockets again after processing the next
# 'incoming_max_rate' I/O events. If there was not any recent
# incoming activity, we check incoming sockets again after
# processing the next 'incoming_min_rate' I/O events.
#
#incoming_min_rate 2
#incoming_max_rate 16

Also, I have replaced comm_{select,poll}_incoming() with a function
which just calls the handlers directly, and I have put while() loops
in the handler functions.

Duane W.