Re: ICP incoming/outgoing port definitions

From: Stewart Forster <slf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:24:57 +1000

--MimeMultipartBoundary

> I've never tried it myself. But I will confirm that we READ
> from the outgoing socket. But we never WRITE to the incmoing
> socket.

        By never WRITE, you mean that ICP queries are never sent out the
incoming socket (unless outgoing == incoming of course)? Replies to a
query sent to our cache looks to me to be sent back on the incoming socket
since icpHandleIcpV2 just writes back onto the socket that was passed to
it (if it got a query).

        Stew.

--MimeMultipartBoundary--