Re: Unusually high POST delays

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 21:49:24 +1000

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Hmm. All I can suggest is setting up a dummy reciever (using linux's
fromport program, or an equivalent) and comparing what is sent in both
cases. diff the two results, and then we've got something to look at and
maybe we can ask the server people at the other end why those
differences might be causing difficulties.

I've had favourable responses from linkexchange and hotmail in the past
to this sort of thing. Maybe these guys will come to the party and fix
whatever it is, if we can give them sufficient information to do so.

Either that, or it might point out a bug of our own. :)

--
--MimeMultipartBoundary--