My patches

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 01:20:34 +0200

Duane: Can you please verify that you have got all patches posted on my
web page? I have lost track of what you have confirmed or not.

Perhaps it is time for a new beta/alpha release? Even if you do not get
b23 ready for release, can you please make a prerelease at least? As I
do most my Squid work during the weekend I have no hurry before friday.

And is there any comments on the last body-processing patch (patch +
patch-fix)? So far I have only received a response from a "user" who got
it from my page (and got bitten by bug in the http.c request mess, hence
the patch-fix).

I'll say it again. I do not like the pass/pump modules. Especially not
when combined with persistent connections in various ways.

/Henrik