prerelease

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:57:30 -0600

Hi,

I'm getting close to putting out beta24, but before that I'd like
you to have a look at the current code. It has a lot of new
additions and changes. Chances are high that I broke something.

Henrik, I know I didn't add at least one of your patches yet
("refresh_pattern options & reload"). There might be
others I don't have yet either, but I hope not.

Arjan, please make sure proxy auth still works. I moved the
ncsa_auth file out of the src directory, and put up some
preliminary instructions in the FAQ:
http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-19.html#ss19.5.

beta24 will definately go out this week. Next week is IETF
in Chicago and I'll be there...

ftp://squid.nlanr.net/priv/prerelease/squid-199808182249-src.tar.gz

Duane W.