Re: new feature

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 10:50:59 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, Ma Xin wrote:

> I'm going to do it on the client side but now I got problem to actually
> work on the source code. Where can I get some detailed documentation about
> how the squid works, especially the client side and any suggestion which
> file or functions should I work on?

There is no "detailed documentation", AFAIK. I heard about the book on Squid
being in preparation, but with all the changes, I can hardly imagine how the
author/publisher can catch up :)

Your best bet is to read all the FAQ and manuals (including the incomplete
and probably out-of-sync Squid Programming Manual) then print major source
files and go through them function by function... It's in the code! :)

Alex.