Cosmetic patches/changes to the sfs code

From: <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:46:20 +0200

Hi

This didn't go through because my laptop's sendmail setup was broken.
--------------
Hi

Attached is a bunch of cosmetic changes to the sfs code. (I know, I know,
it's not really useful, but I am tired... getting rid of warnings etc is
the most I can do right now ;)

Includes:

o A real makefile
o Makefile includes linux and solaris sections. Defines _REENTRANT
        for Linux. You have to manually specify this.
        Currently linux just core-dumps with me immediately. I will try
        and track this down.
o Compiles almost without warnings with 'gcc -Wall'. There are a
        couple of things that I was not up to fixing immediately: noted them
        with 'XXX'. I removed some unused variables (and commented out
        others): if they were 'for future use', sorry.
o Now have $Id$ entries in every file, so that changes can be
        tracked.
o Fixed recursive includes of header files
o sfs_seek code doesn't match documentation. Kludged it's variable
        list in the meantime
o replaced broken squid_curtime definition. was the same as saying
                'exit + 1;'
o Included headers to get rid of silly warnings

Hopefully this makes the code more 'coder friendly'... I will actually
work through the code and documentation sometime....

Oskar

    [ Part 2, "Patch for sfs" Text/PLAIN 395 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]