squidfs type thing & benchmarking

From: Eric Stern <estern@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:39:27 -0400 (EDT)

Is there someone who can take some prototype code and give it a good
benchmarking? I thinking a test identical (or really close) to the Bakeoff
test, since we can then compare the results to those results.

I've got my own version of squidfs (except I call it COSS...Cache Object
Storage System) working, but I'd like to get some benchmarks in before I
go further with it. Unfortunetly I don't currently have the resources to
give it a real good test myself.

/ Eric Stern - PacketStorm Technologies - (519) 826-9395 /
/ http://www.packetstorm.on.ca /
/ WebSpeedWare - high performance caching doesn't have to be expensive! /