Re: Cache Digests Diffs

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:42:25 +0200

Dancer wrote:

> I can arrange a user-name/password....or to get a specific address wired
> into the configs for digest fetching in a pinch (gotta clear that with
> the boss)

Any method is fine, or even FTP access for that matter (actually
preffered since I am not on line). What is needed two or three
successive digests from the same cache.

I would be very pleased if someone could provide FTP access (or HTTP) to
some hours worth of digests, preferably paired with digest statistics.

-- collector script, to be run once/hour during collection --

#!/bin/sh
proxy=proxy.some.domain
port=3128
date=`date +%Y%m%d%H%M`
client=/usr/local/squid/bin/client
outdir=/home/ftp/priv/digests/

$client -h $proxy -p $port mgr:digest_stats >$outdir/$proxy-$date.stats
$client -h $proxy -p $port /squid-internal-periodic/store_digest
>$outdir/$proxy-$date.digest

-----

/Henrik